Positions for internships starting in September 2020 have been filled.
The following positions have become available for february 2021:
- 3D artist (starting february 2021)
- Developer (starting february 2021)
Students can apply by sending us an email at email@example.com. Make sure to include a CV and portfolio (preferably online).
Please note the following conditions:
We only accept MBO/HBO/WO level students. We also require you to be able to speak Dutch fluently and to be able to work with us at the office in Eindhoven.
Some useful tips
If you want to make sure you’re included in the hiring process, please take note of the following:
- The correspondence address is: "firstname.lastname@example.org".
"Having a portfolio is the most important part of any application, so make sure it's included. We recommend you to keep it simple, and make sure you give us something to look at or to play with.
As a programmer, it's best to post some working projects, and in particular to describe your role.
As an artist, we're not only interested in the final result, but also in your work process."
- "We're not particularly interested in the website, unless it's part of your portfolio, so feel free to use an online portfolio like DeviantArt or Behance."
- "Ask for feedback from peers, friends, and family before you apply!"